Friday, October 27, 2017

EASY MUTTON Saaru / MUTTON clear soup


Mutton saaru / Mutton clear soup is very good having it in cold seasons. It is very healthy one. It is a clear soup, I'm not adding so many spices to it. This is the way my mom prepares soup for me. Tastes yummmm...!! I made small quantity.  I have shown the step-by-step instructions and pictures in it. Try it and give me ur feedbacks!!

WHAT WE NEED :
Mutton- 250 g
Turmeric powder- 1tsp
Pepper powder- 1-2tbsp
Green chilli- 1or2
Garlic pods- 10
Salt as required
Water- 2cups
Mint leaves- handful

METHOD:
Wash and clean the mutton.
Add turmeric powder, salt and green chillies. I added the green chilli later. Because of my kid won't have it, if it is too spicy.
Leave it for 6 to 7 whistles. Open the lid when pressure goes off.
Now add the crushed garlic and pepper powder, mint leaves.
Serve hot!!

STEPWISE PICTURES:
Wash and clean the mutton 

Add water, salt, turmeric powder and chilli 

Presure cook for about 7 to 8 whistles 

Boiled mutton 

Add crushed garlic 

Pepper powder 

Salt if required 


Ready to serve hot!!!
Try it and give feedbacks!!

NOTE: I made small quantity so that I have taken small amount of water in the  mutton and I made. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

HOMEMADE IDLY PODI | IDLY MILAGAI PODI

Idly podi is the coarsely ground powder of dry spices. Most of the south Indians likes it to have idly with idly milagai podi even if th...